Adhere Shock Indicator with companion alert label on upper right corner of shipping box.
"Red" indicator means it has triggered while in transit.
These labels are both a visual reminder to carriers to be careful in handling as well as an immediate visual indication when mishandling and potential damage has occurred.
- Highly visible labels that alert carriers to handle the
- Reduces incidents of damage
- Recipients can see immediate visual indication of mishandling upon receipt of goods
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging
- Identifies trouble spots in transportation chain
- Customers appreciate shipper’s concern, increasing value of relationship
Shock Labels are available in a range of g-forces to meet all your shipping needs. Each color represents a different g-level.
Refer to guidelines and calculator below to assist you in your section.
Note: Both of these tools are suggestions only.
Click below for